NORDIQ Nutrition Wholefood Hydration Powder hydrates and replaces lost electrolytes especially during endurance exercise thus improving the performance. Coconut water is a natural source of carbohydrates and electrolytes including potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium. Watermelon provides natural sugars and synergistic nutrients like citrulline and lycopene and is known for its hydrating properties.
- Plant-based source of carbohydrates and electrolytes including calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium for hydration during exercise.
- Delicious, natural and fruity coconut flavor.
- Watermelon juice naturally contains citrulline which is can be beneficial for the heart and blood vessels.
- Acerola cherry is a naturally rich source of vitamin C and polyphenols.
- Beetroot is full of phytonutrients and nitrate which can be important for a healthy circulation.
- Sour cherry is known for its rich nutritional profile and its possible positive effect on muscle pain.
- 1 teaspoon includes 4,5 g (18 kcal) carbohydrates.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No fillers, binders or additives.
- No added sugar or flavourings.
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy and yeast
- Mix 1 teaspoon (5 g) into 2 dl of water 1-2 times a day, preferably during exercise. Do not exceed the dosage.
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician or therapist.