Magnesium, a commonly deficient mineral, is critically important to metabolic health as it is involved in over 300 different enzymatic reactions, including energy metabolism and normal muscle function. Magnesium ontributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and thus may enhance physical performance. Chronic stress has been shown to deplete magnesium levels resulting in deficiency which can increase the tendency to fatigue, muscle cramps, exacerbate stress and cause disrupted sleep. Sufficient magnesium is also key to enabling recovery from exercise and supporting tissue repair processes.
NORDIQ Nutrition Magnesium Wholefood Powder provides a highly bioavailable form of magnesium along with naturally magnesium rich botanicals and synergistic nutrients.
- Provides Magnesium in the highly bioavailable malate form.
- Synergistic and nutritious green wholefoods and botanicals help enhance magnesium utilization.
- Beetroot and magnesium-rich cacao provide additional phytonutrients to support heart health.
- Magnesium also supports normal health maintenance of muscles and bones.
- Magnesium reduces fatique and exhaustion and supports normal energy metabolism.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No fillers, binders or additives.
- No added sugar or flavorings.
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy and yeast
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon into the water, juice or your favorite smoohtie 1-2 times a day.
- Recommended to be taken 30 minutes before physical exercise or before bedtime to ease relaxation.
- One teaspoon includes 350 mg magnesium (100 % of the daily recommended intake)
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician or therapist.